The KFN blog has been created as a way to keep members informed between meetings and newsletters and to share information on natural history. Check it regularly for the latest news, sightings, and items of interest to KFN members. On it you'll see things like
- descriptions of recent field trips and rambles
- current natural history notes: what's blooming, what migrants are arriving/departing, astronomy items of interest, behaviours in seasons (e.g. frogs calling), etc.
- reminders of upcoming KFN events
- bird watching and animal plant/observation tips, observation and photography tips
- web resources speakers at meetings have referred to
- book reviews, field guides, and resources of interest.
NOTE: Specific locations and some sightings of rare and sensitive species will not be broadcast publicly.
Send sightings or reports to Rose-Marie.
Visit the blog!